Loyalty App Terms & Conditions
- The app is issued by and remains the property of Randalls Limited and subsidiary companies who reserve the right to decline issue or withdraw the app, account or points at any time, or to alter or amend the terms and conditions of how the scheme operates without giving notice. Randalls Limited and subsidiary companies may terminate the scheme at any time without notice and with no liability to the company.
- All participants in the scheme must be aged 18 years or over.
- Your points are held in an account in your name and not on the app itself.
- The app is not transferable, and can only be used by the person to whom is the account owner.
- Members may be removed from the scheme at any time at the discretion of Randalls Limited and subsidiary companies.
- The app can only be used at designated outlets belonging to Randalls Limited and subsidiary companies.
- Accounts that remain inactive for a period longer than twelve months will be removed from the scheme without notice and with no liability to Randalls Limited and subsidiary companies for unused points held on that account. This account may be marked as expired and you will be required to make a fresh application at which point your points will no longer be redeemable and this action will be taken as opt out and you will no longer receive any Randalls Limited and subsidiary companies marketing or promotional emails.
- It is the account holders responsibility to ensure that their details are kept up to date – to change your date of birth, email or location please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Other details can be changed in your account settings on the app.
- Accounts that are created with offensive names will be deleted.
- To earn points you must present your QR code at or before the time you pay your bill. Points cannot be added after the bill has been paid. (unless under exceptional circumstances – please note that failing to present the QR code at the time of the transaction is not deemed an exceptional circumstance, this includes but not limited to damaged screens, flat batteries or lack of mobile data.
- It is the account holders responsibility to present a Randalls Loyalty QR code before payment is made/taken.
- We can will only investigate requests to add points if it is determined that we are at fault – for example: internet failure, equipment failure or staff error. In the event of such an occurrence the venue will be required to inform us of the request to add points on your behalf. They will need to provide our HO with a valid reason for the request supported by the email of the account and a complete GST receipt. Any requests should be directed in the first instance to the venue visited WITHIN 7 days of the transaction.
- Points are earned on the sale of food and/or drink. Points will not be earned for the following (this list is not exhaustive):
• purchases made at vending machines
• payment of deposits (points will be given on the full sale value when the deposit is used)
• payments using Randalls Gift Cards (points will be awarded when purchasing Randalls Gift Cards purchased from our Managed Houses & our Head Office only)
• purchase of certain Randalls Limited and subsidiary companies promotional offers or discounted items
• points will not be awarded when the app is used in conjunction with a Randalls discount card or any other pre-arranged discount
• other items may also be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of Randalls Limited and subsidiary companies.
- Points will be added to your account for each and every whole pound that you spend. The number of points to be added can be altered at the complete discretion of Randalls Limited.
- Redemption value of points is one point equates to one penny. Randalls Limited and subsidiary companies reserves the right to vary this rate at any time and without giving notice.
- Points will only be earned if the bill is settled in full on the day of your visit to our pub and restaurant. Consequently points will not be earned for bills on which credit is given and that are invoiced subsequently. Points will not be earned on accounts settled by cheque.
- To redeem points you must present your QR code at the time you pay your bill.
- Points can only be redeemed against purchases of food and/or drink at Randalls participating outlets.
3. You may redeem a minimum of 100 or all of the points in your account against your bill. If you do not redeem sufficient points to cover the entire value of the bill then you will need to settle the balance with another form of payment e.g. cash, debit card, credit card or valid Randalls Gift Cards.
4. Loyalty points will not be awarded or earned on parts of a transaction that is paid for with loyalty points, gift card or put on ledger.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your device has up to date security and adequate protection incase of a lost or compromised device.
- Randalls Limited shall not be liable for missed points after a device lost or stolen and any points that are redeemed during this period.
- If your device has been lost or stolen, please visit www.randalls-app.web.app and reset your password by clicking “Forgot Password” and follow the steps provided.
We will never release your details to companies outside Randalls Limited. Unless you have opted out, we may use your details to send you offers and information on things which might interest you. If at any time you would like us to stop doing this, please let us know in writing by post or email to email@example.com and we will remove your details from our database.
Data Protection Statement
We would like to use the details from your application along with how you use your account to:
- understand your eating choices to improve our service and menus
- contact you with offers and information about products and services of interest to you
For the purposes of improving the service we offer we may use and share information relating to groups of customers, without identifying individuals.
Randalls Limited policy is to minimise the risk of a data breach by using firewalls, passwords and networked hardware, as well as physical security to its premises. This means that personal & sensitive data is protected & confidential.
Randalls Limited and subsidiary companies Privacy Notice is available here