WHAT IS THIS NOTICE FOR?
This notice explains what we do with your personal data and the steps we take to keep it secure. It explains when and how we collect personal data, who we share it with, how we process it and what your rights are in respect of the personal data processing we carry out.
WHO IS RANDALLS LTD?
Randalls are owners & operators of public houses in Jersey.
When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ in this notice, we are referring to Randalls Ltd. We are the data controller in respect of this website and the services described in this notice.
WHEN DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We believe that a good customer experience means:
• Providing you with the products and services you want
• Giving you relevant information about our company, brands, products and special offers
• Keeping you safe whilst we entertain you
To do these things well, we need to process some of your personal data. We do this whenever:
• you use our websites
• we need to verify your age
• you book a table or function
• you make a payment or request a refund
• you use our Wi-Fi service
• you sign up for direct marketing
• we send you direct marketing
• you opt out of direct marketing
• we carry out profiling
• you use our gift cards or participate in our loyalty schemes
• you enter any of our competitions
• you submit queries, compliments or complaints
• you participate in guest surveys
• we record promotional photos, video or audio
• we record CCTV images or emergency audio
• an accident occurs
• we impose a ban on visiting our venues
• we ask you for other people’s personal data
We don’t keep your personal data for any longer than we need it. See our retention periods for more details.
Some of the processing we do is called profiling. This involves trying to understand people’s likes, dislikes and preferences and using this understanding to improve our business and make our brands, products, services and direct marketing as appealing as we can. See the profiling section for more details.
Sometimes we need to share your personal data with other Randalls Ltd outlets or with other organizations that help us provide our products and services to you. We will not sell your personal data and we do not allow these organizations to use your personal data for anything that’s not described in this notice. We might also need to share your personal data to uphold your rights, our rights or the rights of other people and we may need to share your personal data to meet some of our legal obligations. See the data sharing section for more details.
You can find out more about how we meet our data protection law obligations here. This section also explains what rights you have in respect of the personal data processing we do, and how you can exercise them.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
IF YOU WANT TO OPT OUT OF DIRECT MARKETING
• Follow the unsubscribe instructions in the last marketing message you received
• To opt out of emails from Randalls Ltd please click here
• To opt out of direct marketing from Randalls Ltd please send an email to email@example.com
IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
• Write to us at Randalls Ltd, Clare House, Clare Street, St Helier, Jersey, JE2 3XA or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT OUR DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
• Write to the Data Protection Officer, Randalls Ltd, Clare House, Clare Street, St Helier, Jersey, JE2 3XA or send an email to email@example.com
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE