- Table service in pubs can resume, with alcoholic drinks able to be consumed without a meal.
- Customers must eat & drink at a table but do not need to order or pay at the table.
- Customers must wear a mask when entering and when walking around the establishment.
- No time limits will apply to dining or drinking, customers can stay at a table as long as they like.
- The maximum number of people allowed to sit together in a pub or restaurant will remain capped at 20 people.
- Randalls Company policy is that all Front of House employees must wear a face mask.